Senior Vice President
Scope of Service
As a senior vice president for Anderson Commercial Group, Ray specializes in all aspects of commercial brokerage with an emphasis on development and the sale and lease of commercial property for retail use.
Background and Experience
With more than 30 years of business experience, Ray brings a unique set of skills to the Anderson team. Former Vice President of Cascio Music, as well as founder of Goodden's Sporting Goods, Ray has been involved in every aspect of business management.
Ray, and his wife Amy, currently own and operate the Music Café in Mukwonago. They also own many commercial properties in SE Wisconsin. With his background and experience, Ray has the ability to understand a business owner's needs and provide a fresh, creative solution.
- Commercial Association of REALTORS® (CARW)
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Village of Mukwonago EDC Member
- National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM)
- Phantom Lake YMCA Board of Directors