Senior Vice President
Scope of Service
As Vice President for Anderson Commercial Group, Ray specializes in brokerage with an emphasis in the sale and lease of commercial property for retail use.
Background and Experience
Prior to joining Anderson Commercial Group, Ray worked in the field of sporting goods and music instrument retail sales. As current owner of Music Café in Mukwonago; founder and owner of Goodden’s Sports – a recognized leader specializing in high-end golf equipment; Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Cascio Music; and investor/owner of commercial real estate property, Ray brings a breadth of business knowledge to the Anderson team.
- Commercial Association of REALTORS Wisconsin (CARW)
- National Associates of REALTORS (NAR)
- Wisconsin Association of REALTORS (WRA)
- Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM)
- Phantom Lake YMCA Board of Directors