Senior Vice President
Scope of Service
As Senior Vice President of Anderson Commercial Group, Adam specializes in investment real estate acquisition and disposition, ground-up development, leasing and sale of commercial property, and property management.
Background and Experience
This year marks Adam’s 12th year in the commercial real estate Industry. Prior to joining Anderson Commercial Group, Adam worked at NAI MLG Commercial for seven years in the Investment Brokerage segment. Adam possesses thorough knowledge in all areas of commercial real estate with an emphasis on investment real estate including 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and sale/leaseback deals. Adam holds a degree from UW-Milwaukee in finance with a certificate in real estate.
- Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Association of Realtors (WRA)
- West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce
- City of West Bend Common Council
- City of West Bend Planning Commission
- Greenfield Chamber of Commerce
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce