Senior Vice President
Scope of Service
As Senior Vice President of Anderson Commercial Group, Adam specializes in investment real estate acquisition and disposition, leasing and sales of commercial property, ground-up development, and property management.
Background and Experience
This year marks Adam’s 13th year in the commercial real estate Industry. Prior to joining Anderson Commercial Group, Adam worked at NAI MLG Commercial for seven years in the Investment Brokerage segment. Adam possesses thorough knowledge in all areas of commercial real estate with an emphasis on investment and industrial real estate. Adam is well versed in 1031 exchanges, property analysis, and sale/leaseback deals. Adam holds a degree from UW-Milwaukee in finance with a certificate in real estate.
- Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW), Government Affairs Chairman
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Association of Realtors (WRA), Public Policy Committee Member
- City of West Bend Common Council, Alderman and Finance Chairman
- West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce
- City of West Bend Planning Commission
- Greenfield Chamber of Commerce
- Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce